Wag It Better is happy to offer private lessons with you and your dog. In the comfort of your own home or in another location such as a park, we can begin to accomplish your goals and more. We work with puppies as young as 8 weeks old, as well as adult and senior dogs! We will design an individualized training program for your dog. Whether it be basic commands, good manners, behavior modification, or just getting along with everyone in your household, we would be happy to help! Obedience includes (but is not limited to):
- Leave It
- Walking on loose leash
Some of the problem behaviors we work with include:
- Aggressive behavior towards people (including strangers, visitors to the home, family members, infants, and children)
- Fighting with other dogs who live in the same home
- Reactivity towards other dogs while leashed
- Anxiety and fear, including separation anxiety and phobias
- Nuisance barking
- Problem behaviors including pulling on leash, jumping on people, counter-surfing and running away
One private lesson (one to two hours as necessary) $95 If you would like to schedule a lesson CLICK HERE, please contact Heather Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-962-8064.
The Latchkey Lassie Program
If your busy schedule prevents you from spending the time training your dog, this program is designed for you. It’s a great way to get a puppy off to a solid start or help a dog with small behavior issues such as jumping or pulling on a leash. The first and last session will involve you, your dog, and the trainer. The ten sessions in between will be your dog and the trainer! Together we will design a program to fit what your dog needs to learn. $850
Contact Heather to set up first session at email@example.com or call 615-962-8064.